Phoenix Ascendant is up to about 127,500 words! If the rest of it goes like I expect it to, I may finish it this week, which makes me rather happy. Hopefully I manage it, but we shall see! That still leaves a lot of editing, but that’s not as important as finishing the first draft.
Beyond that, I also got new cover art for Talyn: Rebirth, which some of you may have seen go up during the week. The artist is Denny Ibnu, and I’m really happy with how it turned out! The monsters aren’t perfectly accurate to the book, but they looked so awesome that I just didn’t care. I’ll have to put some in that fit it at some point in the next book. I’m sharing the art below, I hope you like it!