Happy Halloween/All Hallow’s Eve/Samhain to everyone! I hope you’re all doing well!
This week went relatively well. I got a bunch of stuff done that needed to be done, and I worked on a side project called Talyn: Rebirth, which is up to ~85,000 words. Not sure how long it’ll be, but not a huge deal either way for me. I’m going to try on Soul Bound 2 tomorrow again, and hopefully it works out this time! If not, I’ll go back to the other story as I try to keep working.
I really don’t have a lot to say other than that. I hope everyone is doing well! Not sure if I’ll be participating in Nanowrimo this year, but I might. Maybe. On a short story or something.
2 thoughts on “October 31st 2021 Update”
And happy Halloween to you!
So what is Talyn: Rebirth since you mentioned it? Hope Soul Bound: Book 2 and you get along!
Also since I’m writing this on the last day of October, I’ve got a couple different things to say 😅.
1) I took a tour of a nursing college (this month) and got to see old school nursing attire up close. (You know why I’m mentioning this. *cough, cough* Lilith)
2) I’m not saying I will, but I’m considering 2 tattoo ideas… One of them being an angel/fallen angel (maybe combo of both?). Was wondering what if you’d have any objecting to using Archon as a base? (…I know Archon would 😂)
3) Other tattoo idea being Lilith Carpenter (just name) on my arm 😅. If you remember me by now, you know why and how much I identify with her. 👉👈😂
Like I said, not sure I want tattoos yet, but those 2 are sticking inside my head. You don’t need to lecture me on how permanent they are… There’s a reason why I currently don’t have any. If you do mind, I won’t show/use her as a base, and I won’t get Lilith Carpenter.
Anywho, I hope you have a great week!
I hope the day goes well for you!
Talyn: Rebirth is a LitRPG/Reincarnation story I came up with. It’s my take on the genre, anyway, though the character came from a dystopian urban fantasy setting not unlike the Shadowrun RPG, if you’ve heard of it. Not that she remembers any of it… the deities make her memory a bit fuzzy to keep world travelers from screwing up the new world too much. Hopefully Soul Bound 2 comes along, but… we’ll see.
1) Nice! I took a few looks at different types of outfits to find examples for what I wanted to have for Lilith as well, which is why we have the outfit we do for the Halloween piece.
2) It’s entirely up to you! I’m not going to tell you what to do, though there will be a new version in the next month (assuming things go well with the second Omnibus cover… not quite as good of a look at Archon, though). I’m not going to tell you not to base it on her, since I use examples for my artwork as well.
3) Again, up to you!
I’m personally not interested in tattoos (I’m oddly fascinated with them in writing, but the idea of something permanent like that on my own skin gives me the willies), but I’m not going to lecture anyone on it. Your body, your choice.
Hope you have an excellent week as well!